Friday, September 3, 2010

EOC Week 8: Legal Questions

1. If I get caught hacking, what are the consequences.

2. If I sell my company and everything with it can I take my clients with me.

3. Someone stole my character and made slight changes can I sue?

4. My website name is used by another company can. They sue me even though its two different website concept?

5. If I choose to design a garment should I paten my design?

6. If I’m not featured in the credits of an animation can I take the company to court?

7. If I work with a celebrity in my ad campaign and I signed a confidentiality agreement but my employee says something could, I or my company be sued?

8. If I use an image that didn’t create do I need to have a contract with the owner?

9. If didn’t copyright a creation of mine and someone from my team takes it, can I take any action?

10. If my spouse pays to set up my business and I ran everything, if we get a divorce does he have a claim to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment