Friday, September 24, 2010

Week 11: Final Evaluation

I felt that throughout the class I have learned so much about patents, copyrights and trademarks. The information I have learned will help me greatly in the future to protect myself as an artist since I will be dealing with copyright laws. I’m glad I will have some knowledge what some companies have done to deal with these types of situations. I had a fun experience in this class. I thought watching parts of the movies that were shown were very interesting movies to see. I really enjoyed listening to the conversation about companies getting lawsuits or having to change their name because they had the same name as a famous business. I enjoyed having a laugh here and there in the class discussions. Having to tweet everyday for 11 weeks I thought became a very good reason for me to look up what is happening in my field of work that I want to go into. I would have not known about animations I have not seen before or that there is an all women animation organization only. As for a grade I think I deserve a B because I have done all my EOCs, BOCs and my final project but I feel that my final project, I sort of a had difficult time putting the quotes in my paragraph to make sense. As for the last tweets I did it al l in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment