Friday, July 16, 2010

Week 1:EOC About Me

Every creation starts within an individual where a fresh new concept is waiting to break free into the world. Before an animation is started, a character has to be shaped and fitted with the right abilities in order for him or her to function the way an artist wants. In the process the character will be able to walk forward and gain experiences throughout their journey with the help of the developer. I am my own character and artist where I move my own two feet with each step I take. Creating my own animation with every motion I make. As a 3-D modeler and animator I would like to someday create my own characters in my career and make them live an incredible path where many others can view them in their own eyes. I want to make a contribution to the wonders of the digital animations like Pixar, DreamWorks, Sky Studio and etc, have already done. I am very amazed at how far animations have gone and I would love to be the next generation that keeps it going. Along side my learning of 3-D software I am a photographer. Capturing unique angles and beautiful colors of what people may have not seen before, is a passion I love to do. I like to look at my photos more than just a pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment